Alerion Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caracum Ficksklave Wmv
Chases Ultimate Dorm EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:44 pm by stezanth

» Caracum Ficksklave Wmv
Chases Ultimate Dorm EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:43 pm by stezanth

» Vuze Plus Activation Code.full.rar
Chases Ultimate Dorm EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:14 am by stezanth

» Vuze Plus Activation Code.full.rar
Chases Ultimate Dorm EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:19 am by stezanth

» Download Phoenix Rc 4.0 Crack Torrent
Chases Ultimate Dorm EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:44 am by betiyona

» The.Spanish.Apartment.2002.BDRip.X264-TLF.mkv
Chases Ultimate Dorm EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:20 pm by betiyona

» DeathGrips-TheMoneyStorev0.zip
Chases Ultimate Dorm EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:42 am by betiyona

» [MU] L\'integrale Du Film \Holocauste\" (4 Parties) [DVDRip]"
Chases Ultimate Dorm EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:17 am by betiyona

» Chases Ultimate Dorm
Chases Ultimate Dorm EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:26 pm by Ria

Chases Ultimate Dorm

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chases Ultimate Dorm Empty Chases Ultimate Dorm

Post  Chase Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Chase walks down the pathway, it was midnight and beside him was Ria, the girl that he likes holding her hand. They walked up to a secret area "I want you to keep this a secret no one knows about this but us" he said as they walked up into a pure white condo which was his dorm, which looked like something Ria would hate, but he pull out a black key with a black crown key chain
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Chases Ultimate Dorm Empty Re: Chases Ultimate Dorm

Post  Ria Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:55 am

Ria follow Chase down the path, she was really starting to like him. When he told her to keep the place secret she nodded and looked at the key he pulled out, "Nice key," she said and smirked.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:50 am

Chase's unlocks the door, he opens it slowly "Welcome to the best dorm out the originals" he said as he opens it all the way, the dorm was big. The wall was painted with a skull and crossbones, he had a plasma tv in front of his bed, drum set in the corner waith a electric guitar. He had posters of famous rockbands and huge king size bed. "Welcome to the ultimate dorm" he said as he kicked his shoes off and jumps in his bed looking at her
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Ria Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Ria looked around taking her shoes off and setting them next to the door, "Nice," she said looking around and smiled. She ran over and jjumped on his bed next to him, "You got a pretty nice place here," she said and poked his side a little bit.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:11 am

Chase laughs a little as she pokes his side "Thanks Ria" he said poking her bare stomach smiling. "I think your the first one to come into my dorm" he said putting a finger on his head trying to think "Yep your the first one"
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Ria Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:45 pm

Ria laughed and covered her stomach when he poked her, "The first one eh, well what should we do to celebarate," she laughed and smiled at him.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Chase looks at her "Really and how should we celebrate Ria" he asked her smiling enjoying her company with him
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Ria Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Ria thought for a moment, "got any good games?" she asked with a smirk, and blew her bangs out of her face.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Chase looks at her smirk, he turns his head sideways looking at her "...kind of games we talking here, cause I have lot of them in here in this dorm Ria" he said
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Ria Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Ria thought for a moment and looked back at him, "Anything fun," she said smiling and rolled over on the bed.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Chase lays his head on her stomach "Hmmm fun......about a little wager in any game...if you win you van have anything you want.....but if I win you give me what I want deal?" He said smirking deviously
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Ria Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Ria grinned, "Your on," she said and wiggled her tummy being ticklish as she scooted up a bit. "Now, whats this game we get to play," she asked and looked at him brushing some hair out of his face.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:20 am

Chase smiles at her "Well we can play video games, pick any kind game you want Ria" he said as he looks at the shelf of the games he had, he could beat her in anything with racing in it but anything else he stunk he at, so he hopes she doesn't choose anything else besides racing
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Ria Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Ria smiled and got up going over to the cabinet, she looked around at all the games he had and grinned, "So, what type do you like most," she asked looking back at him with a sly grin.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Chase looks at her grin, he smiles at her "Fighting Games......I kick some much ass it a bloodbath, its enough to make you fall for me" he bluffed saying that so fast smiling
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Ria Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:02 am

Ria laughed hearing him talk so fast and grabbed out a car game, "Well then no fighting ones," she said with a chuckle and walked back over.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:25 am

Chase smirked as she grabbed a car game "Aww man" he said acted bummed out but smirked on the inside "I'm so gonna own her" he muttered silently to himself as he hopped on the floor onto the evil smiley plush chair, he quickly gets comfortable as being easily distracted by her being here "Come on stop straing you don't wanna lose do ya" he thought
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Ria Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:29 pm

Ria grinned and took off her top black jacket leaving her small purple mesh top with yellow underneathing and sat down on the floor, "Heh, now I'll be able to move better," she said and grabed a controller getting ready to play.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Chase tried not to look at her top "She so freaking hot.....no gotta focus...its no big deal" he thought as his heart beat speeds up a little shifting in his evil smiley plush chair. He looks at her as she picks up a controller ready to play "Ok you can pop a squat anywhere ria" he said as he smiled at her "It can't get worse right....there's no way she can be more distracting right?" he thought
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Ria Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:01 am

Ria looked over at him seeing he was sortof distracted, "Ok," she said and scooted over closer to him leaning on his arm a bit. Quickly she put up her hair and set her controler down on her lap waiting for him to start the game.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:50 am

Chase couldn't let her sit on the floor while he his in his chair, he puts his controller down then takes Ria's hand pulling her onto his lap "Comfy?" He said as he started the game smiling chossing his car
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Ria Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Ria smiled as he pulled her up into his lap and kissed his, "Very," she said with a smile and leaned to the side so he could see. She picked her car and waited getting ready to speed out and play around.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Chase puts his chin over her shoulder looking at her smiling. He loved be this close to her, he looked a the T.V wrapping his arms around her as he placed his controler underneath hers. He chose his car ready to race seeing the light going red then yellow then green as they both peel out
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Ria Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:09 am

Ria smiled at him as they peeled out and started racing, she wasnt very good at it but tailed him for a whileocasionaly bumping his car.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Chase smiled "Haha you cant get me" he said as he kissed her cheek quickly smiling trying to smash her car, he smiled the he looked up at her eyes seeing he couldnt keep his eyes off her she never been this to him let alone sit in his lap
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next