Alerion Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caracum Ficksklave Wmv
Self Activity EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:44 pm by stezanth

» Caracum Ficksklave Wmv
Self Activity EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:43 pm by stezanth

» Vuze Plus Activation Code.full.rar
Self Activity EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:14 am by stezanth

» Vuze Plus Activation Code.full.rar
Self Activity EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:19 am by stezanth

» Download Phoenix Rc 4.0 Crack Torrent
Self Activity EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:44 am by betiyona

» The.Spanish.Apartment.2002.BDRip.X264-TLF.mkv
Self Activity EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:20 pm by betiyona

» DeathGrips-TheMoneyStorev0.zip
Self Activity EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:42 am by betiyona

» [MU] L\'integrale Du Film \Holocauste\" (4 Parties) [DVDRip]"
Self Activity EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:17 am by betiyona

» Chases Ultimate Dorm
Self Activity EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:26 pm by Ria

Self Activity

3 posters

Go down

Self Activity Empty Self Activity

Post  Chase Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:26 pm

A roaring sound could be heard from down the street, it was silver motorbike with a guy on it with a backpack on with a black helmet. As the guy parked into the parking lot, he took off his helmet revealing his wild brown hair, it was Chase the new student of the Academy. He takes the key out the bike then gets off running to the soccer field with his backpack, he then tries to open the gate, he then shrugs grabbing it then hops right over it. He then takes his backpack opening it then taking out a soccerball, then kicks it up then tries to keep in the air by kicking it as long as he can
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Self Activity Empty Re: Self Activity

Post  Ria Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:48 pm

Ria stumbled out from behind the bleachers, spray can in hand and what looked like a black eye. She looked around and sat down on the bleachers wiping herself clean of the spray paint that got on her. Looking around she noticed a boy kicking a soccerball up in the air, whatching him she couldn't help but let her mind wander a bit.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Jade was pulling on a pair of goalie gloves as she walked towards the soccer fields. She had been wanting to practice her punting, and luckily she could do that alone. She hopped the gate and continued walking towards the fields. She raised an eyebrow when she saw Chase.

'Hm...Maybe I'll get more practice than I thought today...' Jade thought, smiling slightly. After watching Chase for a while, she approached him and said, "Hey, your pretty good. Are you new here? I don't think I've seen you around before." Jade said with a hit of shyness in her voice. She really wasn't used to starting coversations with people, so she probably came across as a little timid.
Jade
Jade

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/582771/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Chase kept kicking his ball in the air, then kick high in the air as he heard a voice near him with a compliment "hehe...Thanks" he said smiling as the ball hits him on top of the head, then lands in his hand "Ow" he said silently laughing a little "Your right I am new, Chase Adams your new senior exchange student, who is the all start in sports" he said spinning his ball on his finger looking at her.

He gives her a smile seeing her shyness "Whats your name?" he asked smiling cheerfully, knowing she is shy but he is willing to become friends with this girl
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:09 pm

Jade couldn't help but giggle slightly as the ball hit Chase on the head. "Nice to meet you, Chase. I'm Jade Miller." she said, her smile becoming wider. Jade did like making friends, but she just had a hard time opening up to people. But Chase seemed like a really nice guys, so this time it might not be so hard. "So, what position do you play?" she asked, a curious glint appearing in her eyes.
Jade
Jade

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Chase looks at her with a smile, she seem very friendly. He smiled at her giggle "Nice to meet ya Jade" he said as looked at her with a little smirk seeing the glint her bright eyes "Well I play everything really but I love the goalie spot, its awesome cant get enough" he said threw the ball up, landing it on his head balancing it giving a cheerfull smile to Jade
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Ria Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:18 pm

Ria kicked back and watched throwing one of hger empty spray paint cans in the air and spinning it on her finger, watching the two she thought and smiled. She took off her blue pounch and her ultimate skulls headphones, setting them down in the pouch. She got up quick her mind decided and walked over her hands in her pockets, with a small smile on her face, "Hey Ya," she said her spunky attitude shinning through.

Last edited by Ria on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:24 pm

"That's awesome, dude! I play goalie too!" Jade said, waving a glove-covered hand at him. She decided that this kid was pretty cool so far. Jade was now feeling more relaxed and could feel the unease slipping away. "So, Chase, how long have you been playing soccer. I've been playing for as long as I can remember, which is a really long time." Jade said, tilting her head as she waited for an answer.

Jade then noticed Ria and smiled at her. "Hey. Who are you?" she asked. The girl looked somewhat familiar to Jade, but she was horrible at remembering people's faces.
Jade
Jade

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:38 pm

Chase was surprised that she played his favorite in soccer, this girl was getteing cooler and cooler by the second he kinda took interest in her, "Thats pretty sweet Jade...awesome" he said nodding in awe, he then looked at the girl with a punk attitude he raised a eyebrow he though he was the only punk kid, guess he was wrong "Hey whats up?" he said to Ria with a small smirk
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Ria Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:43 pm

"Ria, also called Temp amd Tempo," She said extending her slightly paint covered hand and shaking the girls, "How about you guys?" She smiled half heartedly and looked at the boy with the soccer ball. "Nothin much dude, how bout ya?" she said and looked him up and down her mind racing through all the people she had met so far.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Jade smiled at Chase, for he seemed to like her response. It was odd, because she was usually extra shy around guys. She was probably so relaxed because they seemed to have to much in common. Jade then turned her attention to Ria. "Pleased to meet you, Ria. You can call me Jade." she said, smiling at the girl as she shook her hand. Judging from the girl's appearance, she looked like a pretty cool person too.
Jade
Jade

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:14 am

Chase nodded seeing that Jade was no longer shy around which was a very good thing for her, he then glanced at Ria seeing her looking at him, her eyes were studying him "Not Much Ria.......I'm Chase your new senior...nice to meet you Ria" he said smiling cheerfully seeing this day couldn't get any better another new friend to add for him, and by the way Ria looked she looked pretty awesome almost as Jade is.
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Ria Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:33 am

Ria nodded, "Nice meetin ya both," she said and bent down pulling two things cans out of her boots. She gave one can to each and laughed, "Nice meetin ya presents," she laughed as the cans were white enon glow spray.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum