Alerion Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caracum Ficksklave Wmv
Enjoying Some Downtime EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:44 pm by stezanth

» Caracum Ficksklave Wmv
Enjoying Some Downtime EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:43 pm by stezanth

» Vuze Plus Activation Code.full.rar
Enjoying Some Downtime EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:14 am by stezanth

» Vuze Plus Activation Code.full.rar
Enjoying Some Downtime EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:19 am by stezanth

» Download Phoenix Rc 4.0 Crack Torrent
Enjoying Some Downtime EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:44 am by betiyona

» The.Spanish.Apartment.2002.BDRip.X264-TLF.mkv
Enjoying Some Downtime EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:20 pm by betiyona

» DeathGrips-TheMoneyStorev0.zip
Enjoying Some Downtime EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:42 am by betiyona

» [MU] L\'integrale Du Film \Holocauste\" (4 Parties) [DVDRip]"
Enjoying Some Downtime EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:17 am by betiyona

» Chases Ultimate Dorm
Enjoying Some Downtime EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:26 pm by Ria

Enjoying Some Downtime

3 posters

Go down

Enjoying Some Downtime Empty Enjoying Some Downtime

Post  Jade Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Jade let out a content sigh as she took a sip of her hot chocolate. She was sitting at a table against the wall of the cafe, which was currently only occupied by her. Her backpack was hanging from the back of her chair and her sketchbook was lying open on the table. She set her cup of hot chocolate down and turned her attention to her drawings. The one that she had open caused her to frown, for it was an assignment on perspective for her Art class. She didn't like having to be told what to draw, so these assignments were always tough on her. She tapped her pencil on the side of the table for a moment before sighing and shaking her head.

"Forget this..." Jade said to herself as she flipped the sketchbook back a few pages. She stopped at an unfinished drawing of an armored knight riding a dragon in the sky. With a satisfied grin on her face and a sparkle in her big blue eyes, she resumed her work on the drawing, glad for this moment of downtime.
Jade
Jade

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/582771/

Back to top Go down

Enjoying Some Downtime Empty Re: Enjoying Some Downtime

Post  emiko Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:27 pm

The nurse walks in to the cafe looking half beat. She gos and pays for a tea and sits down at the same table as jade. She sips on her tea cause she didn't like coffie like most teachers. She had to come in early cause she always cleans the nurses office. Also she had a couple kids come in with a lot of injuries from getting in a fight. She looks at jade drawing and nodded thinking it was good.
emiko
emiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Jade failed to notice Emiko at first, because she was so engrossed in her drawing. She frowned as she erased one of the dragon's wings, which had been drawn lopsided. As she began to redraw the wing, she finally noticed that the school nurse was currently sitting at her table. She looked up and blinked, wondering why she was sitting with her. Jade had never conversed with school faculty outside of school, so she felt slightly uncomfortable. After a few moments of sketching she set her pencil down and took a sip of her hot chocolate.

"Um, hello Nurse Saphie. How are you?" Jade asked, smiling at Emiko. She had actually never had to visit the nurse, because she hardly ever got sick, so she really didn't know how to address Emiko. She took another sip of drink as she waited for Emiko to speak.
Jade
Jade

Back to top Go down

Post  emiko Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:49 pm

emiko looks at her smiling. "just call me Emiko. or nurse i dont care." she sips some of her tea. "nice drawing. i wish i was that good. if i was i probly be drawing all over my wall." she snicker to her self. "but i liked the wing the way it was before.... not every thing is perfect. but those slight imperftion to the dragon could be why he lets the knight ride him. shund by his own kind he found happyness in the one person who though of him as perfect." emiko laughs slightly nerves cuase it was hard to shut her up some times.
emiko
emiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Jade tilted her head thoughtfully as she listened to Emiko speak. The nurse’s critique of her drawing was something new; she had never thought of looking at this piece that way.

"Hmm...Well, I never really thought of it that way before. I guess I'm usually more concerned with getting everything perfect, even though I know that nothing is ever perfect. Still, I'm always really hard on myself, but usually artists are their own worst critics." Jade said, nodding to herself as she took a gulp of her hot chocolate. She smiled as she savored the sweet taste of the liquid.
Jade
Jade

Back to top Go down

Post  emiko Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:07 am

"hmmm do you think you could draw some thing on my walls in my home??.. it could be a bit of a chalnge cuase i am a bit of a neet freak." emiko wanted some slpash in her home but woulds she resister cleaning it off the walls..
emiko
emiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:58 am

Jade looked at Emiko with a dumbstruck look on her face. Jade didn't think that he artwork was that great, but now she had someone asking her to draw on the walls of their home! Her eyes brightened as she nodded eagerly.

"Oh, I'd love to! I mean, if your sure you want an amateur like me to draw on your walls..." Jade said, a large smile crossing her face.
Jade
Jade

Back to top Go down

Post  emiko Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:51 pm

emiko nodded. "umm ya but warning i might go ocd and try cleaning it up...so your going to have keep me away..." emiko looks at her andlooks for some thing to write down her adress.
emiko
emiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:24 pm

Chase had walked into the cafe, with a straight face. He looks around seeing how big this cafe was, he had never been here before, he was the new senior exchange student he was always kicked out of the past school cause of his own activities, he had a black pair of aviator glasses on, a jean jacket with a blac shirt underneath, blue jeans and red converse sneakers, he walks up with his backpack strap over jis right shoulder. He walks up ordering one decaf expresso, he pays for it walking to a table in the middle of the whole cafe, taking his sunglasses off putting them on the table, he had fingerless driving gloves on which he will never take out, he open his pack taking out his Ipod music player listening to rock music, he leans with his arm on the table drinking.
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Jade glanced up for a moment as Chase entered the cafe. Her big blue eyes watched him for a moment before she turned her attention back to Emiko. She turned to a blank page in her sketchbook, wrote down her cell phone number, and ripped the page out. She then folded it and handed it to Emiko.

"Here. You can call me when you want me to come over to do the drawings." Jade said. She suddenly remembered something and looked at her watch. "Oh crap! I was supposed to go practice soccer ten minutes ago!" she exclaimed as she quickly gathered up her things. She dumped her sketchbook and pencil into her backpack before turning back to Emiko. "Just text me your address, okay? Sorry, but I gotta go! It was nice talking to you!" she said, and she was soon out the door and heading towards the soccer fields.
Jade
Jade

Back to top Go down

Post  emiko Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:14 am

emiko puts the number in to her pocket. she then just sits there drinking her tea and enjoying her lunch break. hopeing she dosnt get called in for any thing for the next 30 mins.
emiko
emiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum