Alerion Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caracum Ficksklave Wmv
What a Disaster EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:44 pm by stezanth

» Caracum Ficksklave Wmv
What a Disaster EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:43 pm by stezanth

» Vuze Plus Activation Code.full.rar
What a Disaster EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:14 am by stezanth

» Vuze Plus Activation Code.full.rar
What a Disaster EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:19 am by stezanth

» Download Phoenix Rc 4.0 Crack Torrent
What a Disaster EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:44 am by betiyona

» The.Spanish.Apartment.2002.BDRip.X264-TLF.mkv
What a Disaster EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:20 pm by betiyona

» DeathGrips-TheMoneyStorev0.zip
What a Disaster EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:42 am by betiyona

» [MU] L\'integrale Du Film \Holocauste\" (4 Parties) [DVDRip]"
What a Disaster EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:17 am by betiyona

» Chases Ultimate Dorm
What a Disaster EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:26 pm by Ria

What a Disaster

2 posters

Go down

What a Disaster Empty What a Disaster

Post  Ria Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:17 am

Ria sheilded her face from the heat of a boiling pot, as she lifted the lid to burned noodles she sighed. 'I'm never gonna get this right,' she thought, and reached for the pot with her bare hand, "Yipes," she squeeked and pulled her hand back fast holding it tight. 'I'm so naive,' she thought and blew on her hand trying to cool it down, hiding it fast as a teacher came around.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

What a Disaster Empty Re: What a Disaster

Post  Claude Faust Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Because of his experience with cooking, the cooking teacher had asked Claude to help out his students. Claude sat in a corner watching, seemingly not even caring, and smoked a cigarette that he would hide whenever the teacher turmed to look at him. With all the burnt food in the classroom, his smoke wouldn't stand out. Claude noticed a girl having extreme trouble and rushed to her side. "Need some help?" he said with a kind smile.
Claude Faust
Claude Faust

Back to top Go down

Post  Ria Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Ria looked up at a strange boy and shook her head fast, "N-no, I got it," she said trying to sound like her normal self. She put on an pot holder and dumped the burnt noodles out with a sigh, starting all over again. Refilling the pot she put the noodles in soaking them with the water, adding a pinch of salt, while she layed the lid ontop of the pot. 'Ouh, i know I'm doing this right,' she thought and hid her hand inside her pocket, watching the burner as the flames danced around, like it was to a beat.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post  Claude Faust Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Claude had a feeling that she would mess up again, so he pulled up a chair beside her and watched. He turned to her and held his hand out to shake. "My name's Claude. Yours?" he said with a nice smile.
Claude Faust
Claude Faust

Back to top Go down

Post  Ria Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:24 am

Ria watched as he pulled up a chair, shaking his hand she gave a small smile and murmered, "Ria." Watching the pot she heard the bubbles and looked at the clock, seeing how long they were cooked. Being as naive as ever she grabbed the pots handle with her hand and jumped back fast almost knocking the pot over, 'Dammit,' she thought standing there looking at the pot.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum